Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome!!!


Ok so this is my first blog EVER!!! I guess i should start by stating my purpose bc why would you want to read this if you dont even know why i'm doing it? So here it is: I moved from NJ to GA then from GA to CA (LA to be more specific), and basically there are alot of ppl that i would love to stay in touch with and keep up to date of what's going on in my life. And i know i personally like to hear news about my friends from my friends, not from some random third party.
So if you're reading this it's because i consider you a friend and want to stay in touch and i dont want you to hear about what's going on with me from some random third party.
I guess i'll just be sharing interesting news, funny stories, and as most of you know i have a great love for photography so i'll be sharing any cool pix i might take while exploring Jehovah's wonderful creation that is planet Earth.
So i hope you enjoy and def leave me comments, feedback, or what have you, and if there's anything you want to know, just ask!
Much love to all
Stacey G
SoCal Smooth

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm soo happy that you've kept me in the loop!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you... your in CA??? WHAT in the WORLD!!!! How is it... we are soooo East Coast people, what made you move to CA??? I hope to hear from you soon! Love ya cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey!!! Its Jael, yes its been so long. Its seems as if you having a great time. Enjoy Cali!!!

    ReplyDelete